Philippe (Phil) Millette
Global Chemicals and Refining Market Manager
Honeywell Process Solutions
- Session 10: APAC’s Port & Hydrogen Maritime Opportunities: Moving Hydrogen Along the Global Supply Chains
- Philippe (Phil) Millette is Global Refining and Chemicals Market Manager for Honeywell Process Solutions
- Phil gained his professional experience through progressive positions over 41 years in the industry, having worked over 5 continents. He began his career as a process engineer in Chlor-Alkali with Dow Chemical Canada and as an advanced Applications Engineer with Esso Canada, then a consultant for IBM Europe; Phil later worked with Setpoint as Systems lead and Department Manager for advanced control and information projects and Supply Chain Consultant with Chesapeake Decisions Sciences. Both Setpoint and Chesapeake became part of AspenTech. Phil was Program Manager for Aspen’s global alliance with BP in the late 90’s.
- Phil is responsible for articulating and communicating Honeywell’s solutions and value for Refining and all Chemicals markets.
- Phil joined Honeywell in 2002 as Oil & Gas Consultant, providing industry consulting support across all Honeywell solutions. Phil later was Business Manager in Saudi Arabia, later focusing on Industrial Security Solutions and integration of the Enraf acquisition, based in Bahrain. Later based in Qatar, Phil was Principal Consultant for Advanced Solutions, covering the Middle East. Phil relocated to UK in 2013 and took his current role in 2016.
- Phil gained a Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering at McGill University in Montreal. He is a Professional Engineer registered in the province of Ontario, Canada. He is a member of ISA.